Last week I launched my new professional website to advertise myself as freelance software developer or as contributor to open source projects.
I decided to phase out Wordpress due to three reasons:
- my site was composed of a few static pages, no comments, no articles
- I’m too lazy to keep Wordpress up to date (at least to fix security issues)
- I’d like to present my self in an original manner
My idea was to design my professional website as a presentation so I started searching for a slide-engine with the following capabilities:
- easy to setup
- HTML5 compliant
- coming with some nice built-in themes
- nice-looking on mobile devices
Reveal.js was the answer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
And here you are!!
Maybe it is still a bit spartan, but it is also effective and that was my first requirement.
If you have ideas or suggestions to improve it, don’t esistate to share, it’s still a work in progress…